There is no description for this product yet.
If racing would be considered a religion then Mugello should be considered the holy land. There is a reason Mugello is Valentino Rossi's favourite racetrack around the world. Everyting about this place feels special, from the location of the track wedged inbetween the Tuscan hills to the always freshly painted curbstones that hug the flowing smooth surface of the track. This place makes you forget about everything else, its just you and Mugello. The track's flowing and fast nature make it a sensation to ride. The track has severe uphill en downhill sections that add to the thrill.
Track Length: 5245 m
Track Width: 9-14 m
Number of corners: Left 6, Right 9
Test the BMW S 1000 RR !
Do you meet the following criteria?
- age 18 or older with a valid driver's license endorsed for motorcycles
- must have experience on motorcycles appropriate for the bike you wish to demo
- no serious moving violations on your current record while riding motorcycles
- fit to ride with appropriate rider clothing (Racing School Europe can provide leather overall rentals, standard sizes)
We offer the option to make a flexible booking.
* Only to be booked directly when booking your training
2. Damage to property (vehicle) of the insured person due to fire, natural disasters, serious accidents or criminal acts (such as burglary).
3. Loss of permanent employment of the insured person due to an unexpected business-related termination of the employment contract by the employer.
4. Commencing work under an employment contract, provided that the policyholder was registered as unemployed at the time of booking.
5. Unexpected call on the policyholder to serve in the army, insofar as the same cannot be postponed, and the cancellation costs will not be reimbursed by another cost centre.
Terms and conditions
1. Participation in training is at your own risk. The entrant waives any claim for liability of Racing School Europe, the instructors and other employees, the circuit and the other participants, for any damages whatsoever including consequential damage and personal injury.
2. Racing School Europe, its instructors and other employees, and the circuit are compared with the participants, those participants accompanied and other visitors as well as their heirs and / or their assigns and / or other third parties are not liable for any personal and / or material and consequential damages of any kind or extent whatsoever, during the stay on the circuit in which Racing School Europe organizes trainings and during or resulting from participation in this training or any other by Racing School Europe organized activity is Racing School Europe incurred, regardless of the cause, except for intentional and gross negligence, and - if and insofar as insurable - the maximum insurable amount.
3. The participant is required to have adequate liability/health insurance, tailored to the risks that participation in training entails.
4. The participant declares that he/she knows that following circuit training, even though much care and safety requirements are observed by the organizer, entails increased risk.
5. The participant declares that he/she agrees to the above, and that he / she is all by him / her damage to property outside the orbit of Racing School Europe, its instructors and employees, and on the circuit and the people working there will reimburse.
6. The participant is familiar with the applicable noise restrictions on track, when crossing that exclusion from the race training takes place without any compensation on the part of Racing School Europe.
7. Entrant agrees with published images of him / her to be made for promotional purposes of Racing School Europe, instructional materials, etc.
8. Racing School Europe reserves the right in cases of force majeure, such as severe weather conditions and safety of the race courses or parts thereof to expenses without any financial compensation and refund of course fees occurs. Racing School Europe is not liable for the condition of the track or facilities.
9. The participant is familiar with the obligations concerning the wearing of protective clothing, including a piece or two-piece leather overalls, helmet, leather gloves and boots and a CE approved back protector. The participant is aware of the meaning of applicable flag signals and the clues that it entails and the directions and instructions of the instructors and other staff of Racing School Europe and will follow on pain of exclusion from further participation in the race course without any refund of course fees or compensation for damages by Racing School Europe.
10. The participant is responsible for the by Racing School Europe issued transponder and transponder holder. The participant is fully responsible for the cost of repair or replacement in the case of damage or loss is a participant. (375,-)
Making a Booking
The agreement (registration) is achieved by accepting the participant of the offer of Racing School Europe. In other words: you sign up for a course, which in general will be done via the website.
After the registration you will receive confirmation in the form of an e-mail. The registration may be revoked: revocation shall as soon as possible, but no later than 24 hours after acceptance.
50% of the total payment has to be paid within 2 weeks after receipt of the confirmation.
Remainder of payment 6 weeks before the event.
The participant can cancel his registration free of charge within 24 hours after the booking is made.
⦁ In case of cancellation by the participant till six weeks before the event (42 days) the administration costs of 50.00 euro will be charged.
⦁ In case of cancellation by the participant between four and six weeks before the event (42 to 28 days) 30% of the total payment will be charged.
⦁ In case of cancellation by the participant within four weeks (28 days) before the event 50% of the total payment will be charged.
⦁ The last two weeks (14 days) before the event cancellation is not possible anymore. The participant is responsible for the total (outstanding) payment. Unless the participant has chosen to make a Flexible booking.
The participation fee can be reimbursed by means of the participants personal cancellation insurance if the conditions for this are met.
In the case of a Flexible booking it is possible to choose a replacement event for the cancelled event within the last 2 weeks (14 days) prior to the booked event. (if there are still places available). For the conditions of this flexible booking please refer to the Tab sheet "Flexible booking" next to this tab above.
When a participant is not able to attend the event due to personal circumstances, it is possible to sign up a replacement rider free of charge. This replacement rider has to be signed up at least five days before the event, in writing or by email at email@example.com.